Submitting the electronic form confirms your interest in renting a party bus or limousine. After we receive your electronic form, a specialist may contact you regarding next steps to aquire. Next steps will include the specialist finding a suitable party bus or limousine vendor that meets your specifications.
*DPR does not offer any Loan Products
- Access our website or use mobile applications
- Fill out any part of the form on our website or any webpage on our website
- Open and respond to our e-mails
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content
- Visit any of our blogs, social media outlets, or affiliated websites
- Directly call DPR or its affiliates with phone numbers provided through any and all marketing and lead generation sources
- Provide information to DPR employees through email, phone, or facsimile
- Interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
It does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect Information?
Sometimes we collect information from and about you when you use our website or other applications, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and applications, and usage details
Sometimes you give information directly to us (or our Vendors and Affiliates). For example, but not limited to the following, when you:
- Provide it to us directly by filling out an online application
- Log into your account
- Provide location information from your mobile device
- Contact us and we save records of correspondence, which may contain information such as e-mail addresses
Sometimes we (or our Vendors and Affiliates) collect information through Cookies or Other Web Technologies. For example, we may record information:
- About your operating system, browser version, IP Address, and mobile device
- On our sites about the web pages that you view
- Information you search for
- Which ads or web content from us or our vendors and affiliates you click to or view on our sites or on third-party sites
- When you open our e-mails or click on any of its links
There may be a time that we use the information collected by the cookies as well as other tools such as log files or web beacons for additional purposes such as to determine how DPR, may improve our website by seeing which features, areas and products are most popular. This would enable us to personalize the website experience and allow making recommendations to you based upon your link history. Please note that most internet browsers are automatically preset to accept all cookies. In the event you choose to disable this function some areas of our website may not function properly.
What other choices do you have?
Most computer systems and browsers offer their own privacy settings. We encourage you to use them to enhance your choices. Most browsers’ advanced settings allow you to disable Cookies. However, if you do so, some site features and services may not work. You can also:
- Register for the National Do Not Call List at donotcall.gov/default.aspx
- Register for the Direct Marketing Association’s Mail Preference Service at dmachoice.org/MPS/proto1.php
- click unsubscribe on the bottom of e-mails and follow the instructions
- request to be DNC’d (added to our Do Not Call list) from an DPR employee or DPR Affiliate employee
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
- To deliver products and services
- Recognize you when you return to our sites
- Process applications
- Tell you about updates to your accounts, products, and services
- Answer questions and respond to your requests
- Make our sites easier to use
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To advertise and market our products and services to you by some or all of the following methods of communication and presentations:
- Present targeted ads
- On this and other sites you visit
- Through e-mail
- Through direct mail
- Through telemarketing
- Through text messaging
- Through phone call broadcasting
- Analyze the effectiveness of ads
- Determine whether you would be interested in new products or services
- To conduct research and analysis
- Analyze data to prevent fraud and better understand our customers and site visitors
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information and in any way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of DPR’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which your personal information held by DPR is among the assets transferred.
- To financial institutions, Co-brand Partners, and other Business Partners and Affiliates with whom we jointly offer products and services (but they may not use this information to independently market their own products or services)
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DPR, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we keep your Personal Information safe and secure?
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Please do not send us any Personal Information through unsecured channels, including e-mail or social media sites.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or to DPR at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on any of our applications, including our website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children under 13
DPR’s sites are not for children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 13. If we knowingly receive a child’s Personal Information, we will delete it from our systems.
It is DPR policy to fully comply with all U.S. federal and state laws and regulations governing telephone sales, marketing, and general telemarketing activities. DPR will take actions to meet the legal requirements and professional standards of the telemarketing industry. The following procedures will be followed in compliance with the FCC regulations on telemarketing:
- DPR will maintain an internal Do Not Call (“DNC”) list.
- Phone numbers placed on the internal DNC list will be maintained for a minimum of 10 years or as required by federal law.
- Anyone receiving a call from DPR may freely request to be placed on the internal DNC list. They will be placed on the list immediately for screening in connection with all future campaigns.
- When a consumer requests that they be added to the DNC list, we add their number within 7 calendar days. It can take up to 30 days for your name and telephone number to be removed from any sales programs that are currently underway.
- Campaigns in progress will be screened only upon data upload and may not be re-screened.
- Anyone may request a copy of our DNC Policy in writing. It will be provided at no cost, but the request must be received in writing if the person was not solicited by DPR. Alternatively, our DNC Policy can be accessed at http://denverpartyride.com/privacy-policy. Written requests for our DNC Policy must include a valid signature of the household representative.
As federal law allows, calls may be placed to individuals on the DNC list when the person has an existing business relationship with the organization sponsoring the call. All DPR employees performing outbound consumer solicitation will be briefed on the DPR DNC Policy. DPR employees will truthfully disclose their correct name, company name, company address and company phone number to customers when asked. DPR employees are trained to comply with all U.S. and state procedures related to telemarketing and the do not call requirements. DPR routinely monitors and enforces employee compliance with all telemarketing rules and regulations.
As required by state law, data records will be screened against state maintained Do Not Solicit lists. DPR will be properly licensed or registered in states that require the organization to comply. Calls may be placed to individuals on state DNC lists when the purpose of the call is exempted from the requirements. In addition to mandatory guidelines, DPR voluntarily subscribes to the national Do Not Call list for record purging, accesses the national registry no more than 31 days before calling any consumer, and maintains records documenting this process.
FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS ONLY:
We are providing this notice under state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call list by notifying any DPR employee who has called you or by e-mailing us at email@example.com Nevada law requires us to provide the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Street, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone: 702-486-3132; E-mail:BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.